About Zimmer Medical Clinic
At Zimmer Medical Clinic, we value the trust you place in us. We are committed to providing you and your family with extraordinary care all while being close to home. Our providers care for patients through all stages of life, from infancy to elderly, and take pride in the relationships we build with our patients.
As a primary care clinic, our providers are able to care for you whether you have an acute illness or injury, need help managing a chronic medical condition and everything in between. We are here for you and your family.
- Acute Care (colds, flu, sinus infections, bronchitis, minor injuries)
- Preventative Care (flu shots, vaccinations, physicals, wellness exams)
- Chronic Medical Conditions (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, COPD, diabetes)
- School, Sports and Camp Physicals
- Men’s and Women’s Health Issues
- DOT Physicals, Pre-Surgical Physicals, Work Physicals
- Allergy Injections
- On-Site Lab, Radiology, Physical Therapy
- House Calls (Wednesday Mornings with Dr. Daharsh)
The providers at Zimmer Medical Clinic see patients five days a week and try hard to provide same-day care when needed.
Monday: 8am – 12pm 1pm – 5pm
Tuesday: 8am – 12pm 1pm – 5pm
Wednesday: 8am – 12pm 1pm – 5pm
Thursday: 8am – 12pm 1pm – 5pm
Friday: 8am – 12pm 1pm – 5pm
Dr. Eric Daharsh Dr. Roger Massie
Mondays (All Day) Fridays (All Day)
Tuesdays (All Day)
Wednesdays (All Day)
Thursdays (All Day)
- Insurance card
- Driver’s license or Photo ID
- Authorization payment and co-pay
- List of medications, over-the-counter medications and vitamins
Zimmer Medical Clinic is located at 905 2nd Street in Friend, NE. Our clinic is located within the FCHS facility.
Please enter through the doors located on Spring Street.