WMH Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to raising private funds to support patient care and comfort at Friend Community Healthcare System. The Foundation depends on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations to ensure that Friend Community Healthcare System can continue to pursue its mission that includes access to high-quality healthcare to everyone.
To learn more about how you can make a difference, read about our giving opportunities. You can make a gift online today to support a variety of Friend Community Healthcare System programs. WMH Foundation is a legally separate 501 (c)(3) entity from the hospital and governed by its own Board of Directors.
Don't Delay, Give Today!
If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation, please click on the link below. Your generosity is much appreciated!
- Checks, cash and credit cards
- Gifts or securities, personal property, real estate or gifts-in-kind
- Memorial gifts and gifts in honor
Estate and Planned Gifts:
- Gifts by will or living trusts (unrestricted bequests or restricted bequests)
- Charitable remainder uni-trusts, gift annuities and lead trusts
- Life estate agreements and life insurance
Friend Community Healthcare System also accepts gifts of stock and grain, which are also tax-deductible and may not be assessed capital gains tax. Please contact the Foundation to find out how to give stock and/or grain.
If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation, feel free to drop your donation in the mail, stop by the Business Office, or give us a call at 402.947.2541. You may donate online by clicking on the “Make a Donation” box.
Friend Community Healthcare System
905 2nd Street
Friend, NE 68359
- New anesthesia equipment
- Purchase of a sterilizer unit for increased outpatient surgery procedures
Hospital Auxiliary Thrift Store (H.A.T.S.)
- Share your gently used treasures and/or volunteer your time. Drop off items at Friend Community Healthcare System and call Jane Drake (402.641.1014) or Sandy Milton (402.947.6771) to volunteer.
Meals on Wheels
- FCHS is seeking volunteers to deliver meals locally. Please call Donna Jensen at 402.947.2541.
Meet Our Foundation Members:
Treasurer — Todd Johnson
Secretary — Erika Arp
Member — April Braun
Member — Shyanne Scholl